Health Services are provided for all students in District 110. Each building is staffed with a health associate, and overseen by a district Licensed School Nurse (LSN).
- Immunization monitoring
- First aid
- Vision screening in selected grades
- Prescribed health procedures
- Surveillance of communicable diseases
- Managing individualized health plans for students with health concerns
- Maintaining health records
For more information, contact Sara Eischens, District Health Coordinator, at (952) 442-0625.