The Business & Finance Department is dedicated to maximizing the district's financial resources, monitoring an annual budget of $45 million that funds a wide range of programs serving the district's students.
The department’s staff maintains financial records in strict accordance with all federal and state guidelines while working in collaboration with all district departments and schools.
The Business & Finance Department is responsible for the following areas:
- MARRS (student reporting)
- accounts payable/receivable
- maintain long-term facility improvement plan
- determine risk management needs of the district
- assist in the development of a long-range plan for district technology
- facilities and property management/inventory control
- student enrollment projections
- financial reporting: (Audit Summary) (Full Audit)
- budget development and management
Waconia Public Schools is a six-time recipient of the CAFR Award from the Association of School Business Officials International for excellence in financial reporting.
The ISD 110 Business Office is located in the Educational Services Center at 512 Industrial Boulevard, Waconia, MN 55387.
Office hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.