ATTENTION DRIVERS EDUCATION
At this time, Community Education will NOT be handing out any more blue cards until further notice. The only exception will be the kids that just finished the summer online classroom instruction with Mr. Myhre. (6/29/2020)
Thank you for understanding.
5.4.2020 | A message to all our participants:
Community...it is the foundation of ISD 110 Community Education and we miss you! As we all try to navigate through these uncharted times we are hearing from you and your needs for connection, knowledge and inspiration.
ISD 110 Community Education is still planning to meet those needs by offering Summer 2020 classes and activities and will follow guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health and Minnesota Department of Education. We are purposely designing our programs and classes to have new health and safety procedures.
What this could look like for you:
- Smaller class sizes or classes held in larger spaces
- Increased online and at-home options
- Staggered start times and designated pick up and drop off locations
- Health screenings for staff and students
- Individual supplies, reducing the need for shared materials
- Increased cleaning of classroom spaces prior to and after classes
- Social distancing strategies for your safety
To find out the latest that ISD 110 Community Education is planning for our community, we invite you to follow us on Facebook and our website, www.waconiacommunityed.org Together we can find ways to bring smiles, resources, and opportunities for students and families.