We want to make sure that everyone has access to online learning. We need to take an inventory of everyone's internet access and technology available to them. If you have a student in Waconia Public Schools, we need you to fill out this survey. CLICK HERE
If internet access is an issue, here are links to resources and options from the Minnesota Department of Education that may be available in your area.
Click here for a list of broadband providers by county
For help identifying providers in your area:
- Minnesota Cable Communications Association: 651-493-0716
- Minnesota Telecom Alliance: 651-288-3723
- Satellite Industry Association: 202-503-1560
- Wireless Infrastructure Association: 703-739-0300
- WISPA (fixed wireless providers): 407-319-0062
Additional options can be found at: K12 Connect Forward Program
Companies with Service Options Related to COVID-19 Response
Visit the MN Office of Broadband Development for updates and additions to this list.
For assistance identifying broadband service options or connecting with broadband providers, please call or email: